Welcome to Bradleys Coffee ShopBased in the centre of the lovely seaside town of Benllech on the Isle of Anglesey.Come in and enjoy our selection of cakes and light lunches.
Open 7 days a week (5 in winter) with beautiful panoramic views of the sea…
Opening timesOpen 7 days from March to September…
Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pmOpen 5 days from October to February…
Monday & Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Closed Wednesday & Thursday
Friday & Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
At Bradleys Coffee Shop we love food and have a passion for local produce.Anglesey is known as the ‘bread basket of Wales’ ~ over the years producing some of Wales’ best local produce from its fertile fields! We always try and use top quality local ingredients in our cooking ~ local free range eggs, salt from the Menai Straights, flour from the local mill, dairy products from the local creamery & more. We sell and use products from over 30 local suppliers.Enjoy tasting our Island produce and maybe even buy a little something to take home the ‘Flavour of Anglesey’.
Bradleys Coffee Shop Menu
* Café of the Year 2010 ~ Anglesey Tourism Award
* John Waite, winner of The Great British Bake Off, blogged about our delicious food. Thank you John!
* Awarded a Special Commendation from Olives et Al
* Featured on the documentary ‘The real Housewives of Anglesey’, Radio Cymru
* Deli of the Month ~ The Great British Food Magazine
* True Taste of Wales Bronze ~ Best Speciality Food Shop in Wales
* Featured in The Telegraph Weekender Top 25 Seaside Cafes in the UK
* Lucy collaborated with Unilever to create their ‘Seasonal Local Ingredient Recipes’
* Lucy cooked along side Marco Pierre White in the ‘Season to Taste’ Food Show in London
…happy food noises…happy food noises…
happy food noises…